Warrenpoint Town Football Club has an opening in our Coaching Team for a Part-time / Full-time Youth Development Coordinator. The successful candidate must have experience of working in a sporting environment, have a proven track record of managing people and successfully managing programmes and achieving targets. Applicants must be in possession of one or more of the following UEFA Licences: Pro Licence, A Licence, or B Licence.
Football role & responsibilities:
The below person with have a close relationship with the first team management and be
supported and directed by them.
– Managing coaches & managers within the academy structure.
– Be on the pitch coaching the teams on a weekly basis. The suitable person would
be expected to coach during the week (3-4 evenings).
– Viewing games at the weekend and evenings during the week of the above ages.
– Overseeing the implementation of the club philosophy and coaching
methodology, linked closely to the ideology of the first team.
– Decision maker in the recruitment and allocation of team coaches and managers
at the above mentioned ages.
– Continuous Education and guidelines for coaches and managers.
– Responsible for the scheduling of training in the summer and winter program.
– Overseeing the development pathway of both team and individual players.
– Support the team managers with any parent/player issues that may arise.
– All tournaments national or international would be cleared by the youth academy
– Organize dates for trials in pre-season and support the allocated
managers/coaches in recruiting new players.
– Parental education, introductory meetings at the start of the season regarding
payment structure, subs & parental behavior and club ethos/values.
– Ordering gear for players and coaches of these ages.
– Responsible for allocating footballs to the teams.
– Players going on trial to UK clubs would go directly through the academy
15-20 hours per week (Monday – Saturday). The successful candidate will be required to work during weekends and evenings, and may be required to work over and above the weekly contracted hours.
Email with CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
© Warrenpoint Town Football Club 2017